Monday 25 April 2016

Auroras Peak - Rehearsal

Test Shoot –

To get a rough idea of what we were up against on the filming side, our set up a test shoot in Breathe Studios with our new dancer to become familiar with her style and get used to working with her before the official shooting days.

For this, I had to make sure all my equipment was ready and set up for this as we were relying on my resources to film.

This gave Phoebe a chance to work more closely with Karina on the chorography and this gave me the opportunity to get test shots to give us an idea of what thew footage would come out like on the official shoot. I really enjoyed testing out different styles of filming, because I was filming a dance piece, I had to keep in my of various movements and how to keep the camera stable and steady.

For this, I decided to use my portable crane as a makeshift rig. This allowed me to pull focus and move smoothly, keeping up with Karinas movements and this came out very well on footage.






No comments:

Post a Comment