Monday 25 April 2016

Auroras Peak - Shoot 4 - My House

For this shoot, it was an early start for me. I had to be up super early and make sure my house was all ready and set up for the shoot.
The crew started arriving at 10:00am sharp and we started setting up straight away.

We were using my bedroom and my bathroom for the dancers home location. I had to make sure anything personal or related to me (apart from my dance stuff) was removed from both areas.

Kiruna arrived at 11:00am and we got shooting straight away. The trouble is, shots take a while to set up and we didn’t really take that into account. There was a lot of trouble with lighting the scene correctly and people were taking too long doing their individual roles.

We ended up running over our shoot time as Kiruna had to leave for work. This meant we had to bring her in again the day after to finish the shots we needed.
Even though this was costly to our budget, it was worth it because we managed to finish what we started.

Apart from that, the shoot went well and I’m really happy with how the footage turned out.




I used a hammer and curtains to black out the windows.








As my camera was around water, I had to be extra careful and make sure the strap was around my neck at all times.




No comments:

Post a Comment